AIMS & OBJECTIVES
The Taiwan Policy Centre has three core aims:
We will seek to deliver on these three core objectives though a range of activities. These will include:
- Conducting original research;
- The publication of reports, briefings, factsheets, and other documentation;
- Hosting events, discussions, and other activities on Taiwan-related issues;
- A range of media activity from interviews and media comments to op-eds;
- Speaking about Taiwan-related matters at appropriate external events and functions;
- Providing a prominent and reliable presence on social media; and
- A wide range of other appropriate activities.
OUR POLICY OBJECTIVES
The Taiwan Policy Centre has a number of core policy objectives that will form a focal point to all the work that we do. These are policy priorities that we believe the UK Government should be seeking to adopt.
The UK Government should …
In the course of our work, we also expect to make policy recommendations aimed at the Taiwanese Government and the Taipei Representative Office in the UK as well. When we do, these recommendations will be communicated with these Taiwanese government bodies in the usual way.